38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
Are you struggling to pay your rent?
Confused about budgeting and dont know where to start?
Are you in Council Tax arrears?
Pembrokeshire Citizens Advice can help and are able to offer personal budgeting support on a one to one basis.
We can help with:
- Understanding how to budget
- Dealing with debts
- Knowing where to get the cheapest gas and electricity
- Using your bank account to set up automated payments
- Help in working out monthly payments
- Knowing the best ways to save and to borrow
- Tips to save money on everyday things
- Tips to make more money from everyday things
To request support please speak to your Housing Officer at Pembrokeshire County Council Tel: 01437 764551 or your Job Centre Work Coach.
M: 07450 883157
Telephone answer machine service only:
T: 01437 767936