38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
The Pembrokeshire Money In Mind Caseworkers offer a dedicated service to clients with mental health issues or learning difficulties who need advice in the following areas.
* All welfare benefits including PIP, Child DLA, ESA and Universal Credit.
* Entitlements, application forms and appeals to maximise income.
* Advice and assistance managing debt and financial hardship.
* General advice regarding housing, employment and family issues.
* We offer appointments in healthcare settings and venues within the local community for those who are unable to attend the local Citizens Advice offices.
Haverfordwest Office 10am - 12pm & 1pm - 3pm Milford Haven Town Hall 10am - 1pm
Pembroke Dock Office 10am - 1pm Haverfordwest Office 10am - 1pm
Haverfordwest Office 10am - 1pm Pembroke Dock Office 10am -1pm
Fishguard Town Hall 10am - 1pm
Click here to contact the Money In Mind team for email advice